.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

 

Blogroll time!

It's about time I added a blogroll here: A list of interesting blogs by interesting people. My sole criteria for these blogs is that I find them interesting - either because they are by someone I know (in person or on the Internet) or I read them on a semi-regular basis.

AutoExtremist.com In their own words, "The bare-knuckled, unvarnished, high-octane truth." Blunt commentary on the state of the automotive industry.

Dan the Red / Slant Six Dan Dan is one of the Internet's most well known authorities on the slant six, not to mention headlights. This blog is more of an opinions and humor blog.

Mike's 2000 WS6 Photo blog dedicated mostly to a WS6 Trans Am.

Miss Snark, the Literary Agent A very funny, sarcastic look at the world of book publishing.

A.C. Crispin and Victoria Strauss More about book publishing - including news from the "mirror universe" of scam publishers. In that universe, when you send a publisher a book, you pay money and nobody ever sees the book. In the normal publishing universe, the publisher pays you money and makes sure as many people see the book as possible.

Honest Critiques Nobody knows who Torgo is. But he is an editor somewhere in the publishing business who will supply anonymous critiques if you send him a sample of your work.

Dawno Dawno is quite a character, and the moderator of the blogging forum at Absolute Write. In case you are wondering, the Latin title of her blog means, "Now you see it, now you don't.

Making Light Teresa Nielsen Hayden and I may not be on the same part of the political spectrum, but when she talks about the publishing industry, I definitely listen up. She is an editor at Tor.

Comments:
Now that someone has revived me with a capsule of ammonia I can post a comment...I was endulging in a bit of narcissism on Technorati and saw you had linked to me. Wow, I find myself here in really amazing company, Matt, thank you.

I do read your blog now and then but so far I can't comment much because I'm one of those people who is mystified by cars. I used to be so much more self-sufficient. I could change the oil, plugs and do the timing, I could fix minor problems having to do with things like tightening belts and whatnot. But today's car engine might as well be a transporter from the Enterprise for all I can figure it out.

Anyway, bless you for mentioning me!
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?