Thursday, September 22, 2005
Also, the new clutch slave cylinder for the Spitfire arrived yesterday. Hopefully this'll get it back on the road. It's been a tough car to own, as I found shortly after buying it that it needed a new wiring harness. I won't soon forget running across the parking lot, grabbing an industrial sized fire extinguisher, and putting out the burning high beam switch. Then once I got enough of a new wiring harness in place to crank up the engine, I found that the fluid had leaked out of the clutch. I hadn't been looking for another project car, but I wound up with one anyway.
Labels: Dodge Dart