.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

 

Welcome to my blog!

Hello, welcome to the my lair! I am Matthew Cramer, and I'll be using this blog mostly to talk about my various adventures in the world of cars and car mods. Right now I have a '66 Dodge Dart, a '79 Triumph Spitfire, and a 2000 Ford Focus. Since it seems just about everyone with a blog has something to say about current events, religion, and politics, you may see me write a few rants on those here. But mostly I plan to write about cars. If you're a car enthusiast, I hope you may find some useful information here, even if the most useful thing is seeing that I've wasted a lot of time and money with some of my projects. Somebody has to learn from my mistakes. I'm just going to make new ones.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?