.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, October 03, 2005

 

It's me again...

You know you're working on a crazy automotive project when they guys at the local parts store get a look of dread on their faces when you walk in the door. It seems I've got a reputation at O'Reilly's for trying to find odd parts. I lived up to that today by trying to track down a connector for an air temperature sensor. Apparently it's listed in their catalogs this time, but for some reason they didn't have it in stock at any of their stores. I've promised to bring the Dart by their place once it's running so they can see what it was I've been bothering them with.

I have since checked and found that NAPA's got a part number for it, so it looks like I won't have to bug the local GM dealer for one.

Other than that, I've made a bit of progress on the wiring harness. I should have all that together this week if I'm lucky.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?