.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, November 21, 2005

 

New features - Tech Tidbits and books for sale

No progress on the Dart today, but I've made a few little tweaks to the blog. One is the Tech Tidbits section on the side. If you've seen an interesting entry about tech articles on this site and it seems to be lost, look in the sidebar. I've selected the entries that deal with specific how-tos or other useful technical information, as opposed to ones that are more about updates and progress. If you see other posts that I've put up that you think should be included, let me know by either email or leaving a comment. I'll consider them for inclusion.

Also, I thought I'd see if I could make a little money with this blog. I'm signing up for Amazon's affiliate program. I'll post reviews of various automotive books. Most of them are ones I've found useful, but you'll occasionally see a few negative or mixed reviews too. If I like the book, you'll be able to follow a link straight to where you can buy it on Amazon.com. If you buy the book straight away from clicking on that link, they'll pay me a commission. This will be out in a few days, hopefully, as Amazon will need to take a look and approve the blog before I can get paid for this.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?