.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, January 28, 2006

 

Finally! A Dart update!

Ok, now that the weather has been more cooperative, I was able to get a little work done on the Dart. I've installed a high pressure fuel pump. I've mentioned this one before - it's a Carter pump that came as original equipment on some Ford trucks and vans. Today I attached its bracket to the bottom of the floor pan and ran the line from the outlet of the pump to the line feeding the fuel rail.

I had to pull out the back seat to get access to some of the panels. While I was looking under the back seat, I found something I thought was lost - the build sheet! This should be a list of all the options the Dart originally had. Of course, since these were for the workers and not the comsumer, sometimes they tossed another car's build sheet in when it came off the line, but I'll have to check the crumbling paper to see if it contains any interesting data.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?