.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, July 29, 2006

 

Looks like I have to get the Dart running soon...

Because I just hate to have project cars apart at the same time.

Kelly talked me into test driving a beat up old Volvo 240 station wagon today. She's really wanted to get a Swedish brick for a while. After talking it over, we decided getting one (not necessarily the one we drove) would be a real possibility if I could enter it in the Grassroots Motorsports $2007 Challenge. I'd probably want to put a turbo on it for that. Good thing the local junkyards are well stocked with old Volvos.

At least there isn't all that much left to hook up on the Dart. Next week expect to hear a lot about my work on vacuum lines and the remaining wiring.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?