Friday, August 25, 2006
I think I've found the last of the leaks.
Well, today after I took some brand new stub wrenches to some of the more inaccessible fittings (it was a royal pain to get them tightened with the ones I had), I started up the fuel pumps and found just one teeny tiny leak. It was coming from the #3 injector. So I pulled the fuel rail, and sure enough, the #3 injector had a torn O-ring. So I had to make a run to the parts store to get a new one - plus a few spares in case a few others start to leak.
I'll button it all up tomorrow (or maybe tonight) and seem if I have, indeed, tracked down the final leak.
Labels: Dodge Dart