.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, August 24, 2006

 

So it wasn't just one more leak...

Seems the more leaks I fix, the more leaks appear in this fuel system. There's a good reason for this, of course: If you plug the big leaks, you can build more pressure, making the little leaks appear. It's easy to get discouraged from this. In fact, I had been thinking of just taking a break from working on the Dart tomorrow.

It's easy to fall into the sort of depression of thinking about how I've put up with countless skinned knuckles, soaked my hands in all sorts of nasty automotive chemicals, endured dozens of setbacks - to what end? But then I ran across this video. And, well, it does a good job of reminding me what project cars are all about. Even if mine isn't nearly that wild.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?