.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, September 14, 2006

 

CX500 progress, and another announcement

Got a bit of work done on the old Honda CX500 today. I attempted to complete the re-wiring, getting the new turn signals connected and making up for the splices the previous owner did to install the Windjammer. I think I've got it right, but I will need to test it. Other things I still need to do include replace the choke cable (I picked up a new one today at the Honda dealer - the aftermarket doesn't have any, as it turns out.) and find a way to put the Emgo fairing on.

It would be nice to be able to ride it to work tomorrow, but it looks like that wasn't to be.

However, this time I have work to ride it to, for a change. I've just taken a job with DIY Autotune, and I'm starting tomorrow.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?