.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

 

A short update

Today I stopped by Rockdale Cycle and picked up a side cover for the CX500. Their price was on the high end of what I'd pay for one on eBay, but I had a chance to look it over in person and get it immediately. Still not sure if it was a good deal or not. But it's on there... and there is finally a CX500 badge somewhere on the bike. It's a CX500 Deluxe badge, not quite correct for my bike. But at least it's the right style of side cover (the Standard and Deluxe versions have one style, the Custom versions another).

And I got the ECU mods done to the Megasquirt that I need for an HEI ignition. Tested it on the Stimulator and it seems to be working all right. I had actually sort of wondered if the input circuit would still work with the Stim, since the HEI mods involve a fair amount of changes there. It turns out that it doesn't seem to make much difference as far as the Stim is concerned.

The freshly repaired LC-1 arrived today. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to wire it in place and crank the Dart up!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?