.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

 

I can't believe that was the problem...

Remember when I thought the LC-1 was dead? It seemed reasonable, as the LC-1 wouldn't connect to the computer, the calibration LED would not come on, and the outputs would read wrong. Well, instead, it turns out that I had an unknown computer communications glitch, a burned out calibration LED, and one careless wiring mistake - all at once. The LC-1 is fine. Got those all squared away tonight.

Now I have to figure out why it's missing badly enough at idle to be reading at the absolute bottom of the range. I do get the readings to go richer if I rev the motor, but it isn't anything much I can use. I'll try calibrating the sensor in free air and adjusting the timing tomorrow and see if that gets me some more useable results.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?