.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

 

No wonder it was running lean...

I'd been running a slant three.

After calibrating the Dart's lambda sensor and setting the timing, it was still ridiculously lean. Finally I started to wonder if it was running on all six. I found it was getting spark on them all, but then I found that disconnecting any of the back three injector connectors had no effect on the engine running. Sure enough, there was a bad crimp connector in the wiring for them. Now the AFR is much closer to what it should be, although the fuel map is still pretty far off. It was one from an automatic fuel map generator.

I should be able to have it on the road and do some tuning tomorrow!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?