.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, July 13, 2007

 

Cool website - Cliff Cramp's Illustrated Garage

An artist on the Classic Motorsports message board was plugging his homepage, The Illustrated Garage. I thought the art there was worth sharing with my readers (if I have any readers who don't also read the GRM / Classic Motorsports boards and find it there first, of course). If you've got some time to kill, check it out, especially if you like British cars. He also shows some other European and American cars - as you can guess from where I found the link, most are from the 1960s and earlier, although he does show a modern Lotus Elise and a few other contemporary pictures. He definitely has a knack for capturing how these cars can inspire nostalgia even in people like me who weren't born when they were building them.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?