Saturday, March 22, 2008
Got the Dart back, and I'm making a to-do list
- New throttle body elbow for over-the-valve-cover charge pipe routing.
- Make the charge pipes.
- Make the turbo support bracket.
- Connect the downpipe to existing exhaust.
- Finish mounting the battery in the trunk.
- Finish the alternator installation.
- Oil lines for the turbo.
- Put the resistor pack back in. (Or switch to a newer Megasquirt and eliminate the resistors.)
- Install electric cooling fans.
- Plumb up the radiator.
- Install a new coolant temperature sensor.
So there's a fair amount of work to do, but it can be broken down into smaller steps. I'm starting on the flipped throttle body mount right now. It's like the old joke about how to eat an elephant. I'll be posting each bite here.
Labels: Dodge Dart