.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, April 14, 2008

 

Another minor Dart update

I'm trying to keep momentum going with a little progress on the Dart each week or each day. Today I removed the headlights and front turn signals. This may seem like a strange thing to do with an intercooler and turbo installation. But this lets me move the wiring harness out of the way to clear the room for welding on the radiator core support. I also ordered some new bits of silicone hose for the charge pipe.

I also found that the turn signal bulbs (1) didn't match their colors and (2) were rusted to their sockets. Definitely time for new bulbs. Once I got them out, I found out that I didn't have to do this to remove the harness - there's a connector behind the front bumper that lets you pull back the main harness. But it was, like I said, time for new bulbs.

Labels:


Comments:
It's kind of like cowbell, I need more Dart!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?